IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.
FAV. 2014 ALBUMS OR HOW I SAT ALONE IN MY BEDROOM:
- Grouper Ruins
- Angel Olsen Burn Your Fire For No Witness
- Amen Dunes Love
- Sharon Van Etten Are We There
- Jennifer Castle Pink City
- FKA Twigs LP1
BEST 2014 LOCAL TRACKS:
- The Tender Fruit “Weighted Down“
- Sylvan Esso “Coffee“
- Less Western “Aspirations“
- JC Graves “Girlhound“
- Museum Mouth “Alex Impulse“
- Astro Cowboy “White Shoes“
- Zack Mexico “Reputation“
- Last Year’s Men “Come Close To Me“
OTHER NEAT 2014 THINGS OR HOW I TRY TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL COOL EVEN THOUGH I MISSED HOPSCOTCH:
- Brought an OK Cupid first date situation to the Basement for a Pie Face Girls show.
- Heard my fav. George Jones song at Boone Saloon on Cinco de Mayo RIGHT before I took a tequila shot.
- Took a picture of Stu Mclamb crowd surfing at Bougie Nights and THEN he made it his profile pic.
- Was on the list for a Deerhunter show in 2013.
- Found out from Spotify that my most played song of 2014 was “Forget It” by Blood Orange and he recorded this video on VHS.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO HANG WITH ME IN 2015!